Heymanns IT-Solutions GmbH is an innovative IT consulting and services company with a focus of activity in Dusseldorf and the surrounding area. Our customers are mainly small to medium-sized companies.
At our Willich site, we have an immediate opening for a: Field Service Engineer (full time).
Your scope of tasks:
- Commissioning and maintenance of hardware and software / setup and restructuring of workstations and infrastructure
- Independent execution of on-site IT servicing, predominantly of notebooks, PCs and printers, at our customers
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting of hardware, and of software on an operating system level, as well as of Microsoft standard software products
- Ensuring smooth IT processes in the operational day-to-day business of our customers (e.g. user accounts and access rights)
- Monitoring and support for client, server, telecommunications and network systems
- Support in the planning, implementation and optimisation of IT projects and IT processes
- Creation of IT documentation
- IT asset management including repair processing of IT hardware (RMA)
- Successfully completed (information) technical vocational training in the IT area (e.g. IT system electronics technician, IT specialist in system integration) and/or relevant servicing experience in the PC environment
- Good knowledge of current Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge in the area of networks (TCP/IP, VLAN, Ethernet, WiFi) and PC hardware
- Fluent in German and good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Extremely service and customer-minded attitude
- Openness and poise when dealing with new contacts and a friendly disposition and smart appearance at all times
- Analytical skills paired with an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Driver’s licence (Code B) and willingness to travel
- You will at times also be working on site at our customers for longer periods.
We can offer you:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to take on demanding activities
- The chance to work independently and take personal responsibility
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Up-to-date hardware and software, e.g. smartphone & laptop
- Secure workplace with flat hierarchies
- Performance-related salary
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Heymanns on Tel. +49 (0) 2154- 953198-0. Please send your complete application along with salary requirements and your earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heymanns IT-Solutions GmbH